Wednesday 18 January 2012

2nd Marsh -- January 13th, 2012

We woke up to a light snowfall on the 13th. I debated whether it was enough to make a quick visit to the marsh or not. In the end I decided to go down, but just to take a few shots around the bridge over Farewell Creek, to see if I got one worth adding to my "collection" of shots of the creek from the bridge. 

The snow is pretty much gone again. I'm starting to wonder if we'll get a "real" snowfall at all this year. But it's only mid-January, too soon to be thinking that way I guess.











The Friends of Second Marsh web site... 


A direct link to a map of the paths/trails in the marsh...



A link to a page that has my past posts re the marsh, in one place rather than scattered throughout this blog...


- fini -

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search my Blog...